FIELD TRIP: Peak District National Park, England, UK - June 2017

My workplace was sending me to a conference in Sheffield, England so I added on some time to visit my friends V & T in Brighton in the south of England and we decided to spend a few days in the Peak District National Park. The only time I'd been to England was in High School and we stayed in London. I hadn't heard of this area before we started planning but I am so happy we decided to go there! We had such a fantastic time exploring the park and all its wonders together. I can see why it attracts millions of visitors every year.

It's between the large cities of Manchester and Sheffield so we took a train from Brighton to Sheffield and then rented a car to drive to our bed & breakfast near Tissington at the southern end of the park.

Here's a map to give you a better sense of it.

From http://www.peakdistrict.gov.uk/visiting/maps/pdmap


Post 2: Dovedale
Post 3: Mam Tor

For all of my photos visit my Peak District National Park album.

Comments